Events at PCars Club are covered by the below racing rules.
- If you hit another driver during a race and disadvantage them, you are required to slow (or stop your car if necessary) to let the other driver regain the position on you. Do not immediately stop your car on the racing line where it can cause further accidents.
- If you are involved in an accident, do not leave your car on the driving line where it can cause issues or further accidents to other drivers.
- If you accidentally leave the track for whatever reason you must wait until there is a clear, safe gap before rejoining the track. When rejoining the track you must get up to speed as quickly as possible without blocking the racing line.
- Do not deliberately cut the track. The white (or yellow) lines mark the edge of the road. Do not cross them with more than two wheels.
- Follow all safety rules as if you were in a real car on a real track; slow down to the pit speed limit in the pit lane, observe all safety flags and lights, no donuts in the pit lane or on the track, no deliberate distraction of other drivers, etc.